Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Miller Mental Health Services, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Miller Mental Health Services, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Miller Mental Health Services, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://millermhs.com/contact/
Terms and Conditions of Use
Effective date: December 07, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Miller Mental Health Services, LLC (“Miller Mental Health”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on the website http://www.mymentalhealthoment.com (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Lori’s books, videos, podcasts, events, people, courses, programs and stories, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Miller Mental Health) assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Miller Mental Health. Miller Mental Health may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Miller Mental Health on the Site are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Miller Mental Health.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Miller Mental Health and Miller Mental Health is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Miller Mental Health accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Miller Mental Health on various platforms, and help Miller Mental Health offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Miller Mental Health at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Miller Mental Health discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any and all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees and we try our best but can only control so much about your success.. You understand that Miller Mental Health makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as a client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We love you, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
5. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Miller Mental Health linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Miller Mental Health relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Miller Mental Health.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Miller Mental Health or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Miller Mental Health has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Miller Mental Health website shall be governed by the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Miller Mental Health against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.